We’re not just another Dance Studio we’re Art In Motion!
We are 501-c3 Educational to learn how you can help support the Arts and our scholarship fund Click on “Donations”
For any who want to find KCPA listed in NH charitable organizations http://doj.nh.gov/charitable-trusts/documents/registered-charities.pdf
Parent Company Christ Arts Institute Inc. DBA Kearsarge Conservatory of the Performing Arts See page 88 10303
These Photos are all of our very own KCPA Students during a live performance!
This year we are home to Miss Lake Sunapee Outstanding Teen Kaitlin Glidewell! To see more about Kaitlin scroll down to Kudos to our Kiddos!
The Arts should be a integral part of all students education. Our highly qualified Staff is excited to impart their love of: Dance, Drama, Music, Acting, Musical Theatre, Tumbling, Acro, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop & Zumba to students the Kearsarge Area. We have great programs for all ages be sure to view all our classes.
Fall Classes begin Tuesday after Labor Day
We desire to train our students in a non-competitive fun and loving environment that promotes excellence, self confidence and self discipline. We desire to work with and perform for the local community events to encourage harmony and good will within the Kearsarge area. We love Teaching and Training Students of all ages From children 2&1/2 through adults.
Why choose us?
We’re not just another Dance Studio we are Educator’s in All the Performing Arts
- All our Directors have their Masters in their Chosen Fields & 30 years of Teaching Experience
- Our Teachers are all fully qualified, warm and friendly because they love to teach!
- We have an excellent original Pre-School Program
- Our Facility has State of the Art Floors, Mirrors and Barre’s
- We are conveniently located off of I89 exit 9 Rt. 103 on 33 North Rd. We are also convenient to other communities such as: Bradford, Newbury, New London, Sutton, Sunapee, Contoocook, Henniker, Hopkington, Springfield, Grantham, Webster, Andover, Bow & Concord. To get direction click on “Contact Us” and then click on “Directions to the studio”.
Come and enjoy a variety of Local Bands & Musicians FEATURING:
ACOUSTIC BAHGOOSTYX – FULL THROTTLE- MICK & THE CLAN MCCLOUD -WEIGHTLESS
Great Food, sold separately!
Silent Auction for great prizes!
Bring your chairs and blankets; come have a great time helping to raise money for
Scholarships for the Arts